We are open 6 days a week at the following times:
- Monday: 08.00 - 19.00
- Tuesdays: 08.00 - 20.00
- Wednesdays: 08.00 - 20.00
- Thursdays: 09.00 - 20.00
- Fridays: 08.00 - 17.00
- Saturdays: 09.00 - 12.00 and 13.30 - 15.30
- Sundays: Closed
*Please note we are operating a reduced hours service at this time, which will be amended according to demand.
Online and face to face consultations are now available:
- Online consultations are available on Skype, please book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be mindful of the appointment type you require. New injuries assessed online require a 45 minute initial assessment unless you are booking through private medical insurance. Any face to face appointments for new cases or injuries require an 'initial physiotherapy assessment' unless you have pre-authorisation from your private medical insurer, in which case choose the corresponding appointment type.
- All bookings are secure and include a thorough assessment and bespoke exercise prescription tailored to your needs
- Pre payment is required for all appointments unless you have pre-authorisation from your private medical insurer.
Or alternatively call us on 01962 854028*
*Not available at this time
We currently accept card, cash and cheque payments. Payment is strictly on the day of treatment.
We understand that sometimes cancellations are necessary, however we follow a strict policy for missed appointments. Cancellations are free as long as notice is given more than 24 hours prior to your appointment time. Cancellations with less than 24 hours are charged in full. No shows are also charged in full. Appointment availability is at a premium and missed appointments not only cost time and money but also can prevent someone else being seen. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
We are registered with most of the leading insurance companies including the following:
- Nuffield Health Fusion
- Simply Health
If your insurance company is not listed please contact us to rectify this where possible.
Please advise us if you are claiming treatment through medical insurance when you make your initial appointment. Have all of your insurance details to hand at the time of making your appointment, including your authorisation number, to make this process as smooth as possible. If your insurer requires a provider number please contact us.
What to Wear
During your assessment and treatment your physiotherapist will need to investigate areas adjacent to your problem so please dress accordingly. A t-shirt/vest and shorts is usually sufficient. Discretion will be observed at all times.