Covid-19 Patient Information
Clinic opening hours will be as follows:
- Monday: 8.30-17.00
- Tuesday: 8.30-17.00
- Wednesday: 3-5 (Hand and Wrist Clinic)
- Thursday: 9.00-13.30
- Friday 8.30-17.00
These hours will be reviewed on a regular basis depending on demand for the service.
- We will continue to offer online consultations which can be booked by contacting the clinic via email on email@example.com
- Appointment times will be set with a 15-minute gap between each appointment to allow for thorough cleaning and sanitisation, completion of consent forms, as well as application of PPE for patients and staff.
- You are expected to use common sense and avoid coming into the clinic if you show any signs of feeling unwell, especially signs and symptoms of Covid-19 which can be found on the NHS website.
- With the exception of carers/chaperones and those under the age of 16, only 1 person a time will be allowed into the treatment room. Anyone accompanying you on your journey will be asked to wait outside the building or return at the end of your treatment.
- On arrival at the clinic, until your appointment time, we would ask you to wait in your car and then outside the rear of the building, which will be the entrance point until further notice. Access to the rear of the building can be made via the entrance to the courts by the indoor dome (signs will be visible). You will then be invited in by your physiotherapist.
- All patients and carers/chaperones will be asked to wash their hands immediately on arrival in the clinic, and all patients must wear a mask. We can provide masks for a cost price fee of £1.10 but would prefer you bring your own if at all possible.
- You will be asked to complete a consent form before each session. We will also take your temperature using a non-contact infra-red thermometer. Should this exceed 37.8 degrees Celsius you will respectfully be asked to leave and monitor their temperature for 48 hours or follow self-isolation guidelines. It may be pertinent to check your temperature before you leave home to avoid disappointment.
- Your physiotherapist will leave windows and doors slightly ajar to allow for air flow through the room. Your privacy will be maintained at all times.
- At the end of your treatment you will be asked to wash your hands again before vacating the room.
- All payments are online at this time and most will be made before your appointment by booking online. If this is not the case, you will be invoiced via email and we politely ask that you make payment as soon as possible.